Thank you for the opportunity to help you protect what's important to you. Let me share some information about myself.
My wife, Thelma, and I enjoy travel and spending time with our families. I am blessed with three daughters and four granddaughters.
Education & Experience
- I graduated from the University of Arizona in 1978 with a B.S. in Agricultural Economics.
- I have been with Farm Bureau Financial Services since 1995.
- Prior to joining Farm Bureau, I was in banking for 16 years, specializing in commercial and agricultural lending.
- My family has been involved with the Arizona Farm Bureau and Farm Bureau Insurance Companies since 1973.
- I moved to Arizona from Oklahoma in 1965 at the age of 9.
- I have been licensed in Arizona for property-casualty, life and health insurance since 1977.
- Registered Representative since 1996.
- Financial Advisor since 2008.
- The Arizona Agricultural Education/FFA Foundation, President
- University of Arizona, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Alumni Council
- Alpha Pi of Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity, Inc., Treasurer
- NAIFA -Treasurer, West Valley Chapter
- Maricopa County Farm Bureau - Agent Board Member
- Peoria Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Agribusiness Council of Arizona, Member and Past President